If devices in your organization can be reached through Apple Remote Desktop (ARD), then there are a couple simple steps you can use to quickly and efficiently install the Addigy agent.
Apple Remote Desktop includes a Send Unix Commands feature. This feature allows you to send command-line instructions to a single computer or multiple computers at one time.
1. Select Add Devices from the navigation pane.
2. Copy the Single command install
To use the Send Unix Commands feature, select the workstations to which you want to send commands and then select Send UNIX Command from the Manage menu.
3. In the Send UNIX Command dialog window you will see a large text-box in which you can enter the Addigy install command that you copied earlier. This command will be executed using the Bash shell.
4. You also have the option of specifying the user account used to run the command: choose the root user.
5. Select the Send button and that should be all. Let us know if you have any issues.
Note: Contact us if you have any issue at all. You might need to remove the sudo commands but should work fine without this added step.
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.