Addigy provides each organization with the ability to associate multiple Automated Device Enrollment
accounts across different policies. To enable Automated Device Enrollment within your organization, an Owner account will need to enable the integration from the Support > Integrations page. You must also set up an MDM enrollment profile in Integrations > Mobile Device Management before configuring Automated Device enrollment for each policy.
Now, each policy within your organization will be able to leverage Automated Device Enrollment by integrating with a unique MDM server created in your Apple Business Manager account. Associating an Automated Device Enrollment account with a policy can be done in two places:
- In the Add Devices page of your Addigy portal
- In the Integrations tab of each policy
From the Add Devices page in Addigy, select the desired policy and
To configure Automated Device Enrollment in the Policies page first, navigate to Policies >> [Desired Policy] >> Integrations >> Automated Device Enrollment.
Then, follow the instructions available within the Automated Device Enrollment section.
Now, your Automated Device Enrollment devices will install Addigy via MDM during their initial. If the device has already gone through the Automated Device Enrollment enrollment process and you would like to redo enrollment, then see our article Resetting the Automated Device Enrollment Status of a Device.
As soon as your Apple Automated Device Enrollment account is linked to the policy, your Automated Device Enrollment enrolled devices will appear in the table below the setup. Here are the possible statuses for each device.
Automated Device Enrollment Profile Status:
1) assigned - the Apple's servers have received the Automated Device Enrollment settings and the integration is ready to enroll the device.
2) pushed - the device has enrolled through this Automated Device Enrollment integration. Enrollment cannot happen again until the status is reset to assigned.
3) empty - no settings have been assigned to the device on Apple's servers. The integration is not ready to enroll the device.
4) removed - the device has been removed from the Addigy MDM server within your Automated Device Enrollment account. The integration is not ready to enroll the device. This status will happen momentarily when reassigning a device to Addigy's MDM server in your Automated Device Enrollment account.
Automated Device Enrollment Profile Assign Status:
1) success - assigned profile
2) not accessible - the serial number not accessible
3) failed - not assigned profile "unexpected reason"
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.