Addigy provides some powerful options for reporting information about your Apple devices. Most reports have two methods for generating them:
1) Download the report immediately
2) Schedule to report to go out to specific email addresses on a regular basis
Here is a list of the reports available in Addigy with links to articles which further describe the report and how they can be generated:
- Business Dashboard report - Generating Business Dashboard Report
- System Dashboard report - Generating System Dashboard Reports
- Assets Dashboard report - Generating Assets Dashboard Reports
- Executive Dashboard report - Generating Executive Dashboard Reports
- Applications Dashboard report - Exporting Applications Dashboard Data
- Devices data report - Exporting Devices Table Data
If you have additional questions or concerns about generating reports in Addigy after reviewing the above articles, please reach out to Addigy support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.