Azure SSO allows your Addigy Admins to log directly into Addigy from their Azure portal.
- Create an Enterprise App within your Azure Portal
- Set up Single Sign-On
- Update SAML Information into Addigy
1. Create an Enterprise App within your Azure portal
- Start by selecting Enterprise Applications, you can do this by typing Enterprise Applications in your search bar.
- Select New Application
- Select Create your own application, then select integrate any other application you don't find in the gallery
2. Set up Single Sign-On
- Select Set up single sign-on
- Select SAML
- Azure now requires the Entity ID and ACS URL, you can find this information in the Addigy Console -> Accounts -> Integrations -> Single Sign-On Providers -> Azure.
- Next set up the following User Attributes in Step 2
When you select EDIT for the User Attributes & Claims you'll see this initially:
To achieve correct Attributes and Claims, you can delete any existing claims except for the Required Claim.
You would then create new claims by Selecting Add New Claim. You will then see the Manage Claim configuration.
When filling out a new claim, the Namespace should be completely empty for each claim as seen below:
After configuring the claims correctly, step two should look like this:
- Now we have to fill out the form on the Addigy Console with the Azure App SSO URL, Entity ID URL, and Certificate.
- Let us start with the certificate, scroll to Step 3 in Azure and click Edit,
- Click on the 3 dots lined up horizontally at the end of your certificate and download the .pem file.
- Lastly, you'll want to assign Users to your Application
3. Update SAML Information into Addigy
- Upload the .pem certificate back to Addigy Azure SSO integration
- Scroll down to Step 4 and copy over the SSO URL (Login URL in Azure) and Entity ID Url (Azure AD Identifier) into Addigy
- Then make sure the users who will be logging into the Addigy Console are assigned to the Application in Azure.
4. Open the App from within your Azure portal
When signing in using Azure SSO, make sure that it is done by using the App from within the Azure Portal (office.com/apps?auth=2) as signing in via the Addigy login page will not work with this integration:
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.