You may find yourself in a scenario where you want to create a Smart Software that is very similar to one that already exists in your catalog. You may have to change a token or update some text for a specific organization or department That's why we've made it simple to clone your existing Smart Software.
- Find the Smart Software item that you would like to clone. We will use Malware Bytes (2.0.0) for our example.
- Next, press the edit button next to the name. And select Clone.
- Now you can make any changes to the item and press Save in the bottom. We are going to update the name to "Malware Bytes - Engineering"
- And that's it! You should now see your original item and the clone.
- Cloning an item will not carry over policy restrictions.
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.