Addigy TwoFactorAuth is being replaced with a more secure and simpler to use 2FA Solution. The new 2FA solution supports many different 2FA Authorization Applications including Google Authentication, Okta Verify, and may other 2FA TOTP solutions.
Addigy TwoFactorAuth will no longer be supported at the end of March 2021.
The new 2FA solution does NOT require phone numbers to configure, simply your Administrator's business email.
Steps to Switch
1. Familiarize yourself with the KB that describes how the new 2FA Solution works
2. Ensure all of your admins have a valid email address configured in Addigy > Users. This is where they will receive the email to enable the new 2FA.
3. Ensure your Admins have installed the Authorization Application your organization has selected to use. This KB describes several of the supported solutions you may use
4. Open TwoFactorAuth and disable it
5. Open 2FA and enable it
6. Click "Send Invite" for each Admin you wish to setup
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.