The Addigy Standalone Catalog Beta brings the existing catalog outside of the policies page and makes it a first-class citizen in the Addigy platform. This helps streamline any confusion between what's going on in your policies vs what's being created for your policies.
The new Catalog design allows for more productivity behind every click. Giving Addigy Admins, more real estate to work in and also increasing the speed of the catalog overall making it a lot smoother to work with. It'll also introduce some new catalog sections such as the Users tab.
Let's cover a few topics:
- How to enable the Standalone catalog for your organization
- How to use the Standalone Catalog
- What's next?
How to enable the Standalone Catalog for your organization
To enable the Standalone Catalog for your organization, you must first make sure that you have the Addigy Preview for Standalone Catalog toggled on. You can find this under the Account -> Settings, and at the bottom of the page, you should see the toggle for .
That's it! Refresh your page and you should see Catalog on your left-hand side navigation.
How to use the Standalone Catalog
Once you have enabled the Beta, simply navigate to the Standalone Catalog page and begin using the catalog as normal.
This is just the first of many iterations we will be doing to the Catalog. Here are some items that are on the roadmap.
- Allowing Admins to push catalog items from the catalog page to multiple policies, without ever leaving the catalog page.
- A brand new Updates tab, which allows you to see all relevant updates for your organization.
- A brand new Users tab, which allows you to create local users which can be deployed to multiple devices via policies
- Continuous workflow enhancements
If you have an Addigy account and have additional questions, you can create a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can submit a support request within Addigy.